Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Sorry guys, if it has to be this way...

But now, with everthing in my life not going right, I've come to a major decision...I will never give up...I will never surrender...Even if it takes me getting sick and tired everyday just to support myself...I know...This is another major turning point in my life and I am willing to accept the challenge...

I will live...

I won't be afraid...

I will reach my goals no matter what...

Even if it may mean taking the competition out of the game...

This is my defiance.

1 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Blogger Jean R. Mavi said...

Whoa, creepy. I've also been to that exact point in life yet the idea of ruthlessly eliminating the competition still makes me shudder. Hmmn, did someone give you a dose of evil? Creepy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home